Grades 3-5 Weekly Session Sept 7-11
Let Us Guide Your Home-schooling Experience
One Step at a Time this School Year!
After all, a journey of a thousand miles
begins with the first step!
Each block of our rich curriculum will be 4 weeks long,
with the first block beginning Sept. 7th-Oct. 2nd
Try out our first week's session
The program is designed using
Project Based Learning approach.
Materials sent in a Home Kit
Students will work both independently and collaboratively
with online guided instruction and offline follow-up activities.
There will be strong academic focus in core subject areas as follows:
- Language Arts - Reading/Vocabulary; Composition, Grammar/Syntax, Spelling/Mechanics, Recitation/Oration
- Mathematics as well as history of Mathematics from Sumerian and Babylonian to Indian and Islamic contributions
- Science - Earth Sciences / Botany / Zoology
- Comparative Foreign Languages - Italian / Turkish / Persian / Chinese / Hindi
- Cultural Studies through Art, Music, Folklore, and Literature
- Music and Music History - Vocal and Instrumental instruction
- Arts and Crafts - Painting, Calligraphy, Sculpting, Culinary and Textile arts.
The overarching theme for the year will be
History of trade and commerce along the Silk Road.
Limited Space Available
Minimum of 4 and Maximum of 8 students